A set with all the parts needed to get started with Micro:Bit.
The set contains 1x micro: bit, USB cable, battery holder and 2x AAA batteries along with a quick start guide with 4 fun ideas. Micro: Bit is programmable, which means that each of the LEDs on the board can be individually programmed, for buttons, inputs and outputs, accelerometer, magnetometer and Bluetooth Smart Technology.
• Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex ™ M0 CPU
• A 5x5 LED array of 25 red LEDs to illuminate and display animated patterns, scroll text and alphanumeric characters.
• Two programmable buttons. Use them as a game controller or control music on a smart phone.
• Built-in motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that detects movement eg. shake, tilt or fall free.
• A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to determine which direction you face and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets.
• Bluetooth® Smart Technology. Connect micro: bit to other micros: bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everday objects.
• 20 pin side connector: This allows you to connect micro: bit to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Canoe via a standard plug.
• Micro USB Controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents micro: bit to a computer as a memory stick.
• Five ring input and output (I / O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I / O.
• System LED x 1 (yellow).
• Press the system button x 1 button.